Take a look at the tabs above; home, classroom, homework, 4th, 5th and websites. All of these contain (or will contain) pictures or links to better connect you to our classroom. The one I feel will be the most helpful is the homework tab. I will upload weekly homework for you to access if needed. You will receive an email/handout that states which level homework you/your child will be receiving. Make sure to click on the correct level if you ever need to download the work.
If you would like to receive email alerts when a new blog post is published sign up via email on the sidebar to the right.
Also, if you would like to stay connected with me, please follow me on my professional social media sites listed at the top of the sidebar. The one I feel will be most helpful for you would be Twitter. I will be uploading a daily photo of something we did in class. My hope is that this will be able to spark a conversation at home! The other social media buttons are linked to my professional blog related sites. You are more than welcome to visit these and follow my blog at theresourceteach.blogspot.com if you would like. I share tips, tricks, activities and achievements that happen during my daily life as a special educator.
I hope that you will find this blog helpful throughout the year. If you have any questions, comments, concerns or blog post ideas please email me. Can't wait to get started with the school year!


No comments:
Post a Comment